4/24/2010

Further Up and Further In

No, this is not an announcement that Walden will be making C.S. Lewis's "The Last Battle" into a movie. I hope they do, but that's another story...
That reminds me, though, "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" is coming out in December and it has a lot of things going for it. #1- they got rid of Disney. #2-they got rid of the director who botched up the second movie #3-Christians who have previewed it have said that it is quite faithful to the book #4-The teenage girls are already complaining that they let Caspian grow up enough that he isn't a post-teen heartthrob any more. Good. He's supposed to be a king. #5-Some versions of it are going to be released in 3D.
So there you are, go and see it in December.

But that wasn't the point of this post. The point of this post is that I got permission yesterday to move up a class. This is very exciting for me because it means that I will theoretically speak better French when I leave. It is also really scary because I have one week to catch up on 5 chapters. I have to take a test before Saturday (one week from now) to determine if I have caught up enough to make the switch. So please pray that I have good study sessions!

1 comment:

C.A.S. said...

YAY!!! I haven't been reading your blog for a little while now; life kinda got in the way, but I'm SO glad to hear that everything's going so well!!!