4/21/2010

couple-a-quotes

"La prière donne de la force et ouvre les portes. Si elle n'ouvre pas les portes des cellules de prison, elle ouvre les coures de ceux qui s'y trouvent."
"Prayer gives strength and opens the doors. If it doesn't open the doors of the prison cells, it opens the hearts of those who are found within."
-a Russian evangelist who was imprisoned in Siberia

"Seigneur, délivre-nous de cette légèreté d'esprit qui consiste à ne pas prendre le temps et la peine de considérer en toutes choses ta volonté!"
Lord, deliver us from that lightness of spirit that consists of not taking the time and effort to consider in all things your will.
(tiré de : "Enracinés et édifiés en Lui", éditions BPC)

1 comment:

C.A.S. said...

I love that second one; gives me reason for why I'm a psuedo-serious person when it comes to the plans of God - He's in charge of it all, so I better take the time to wait on Him and make sure I get the 'all clear'!