10/29/2008

Good Things

I found out today that my boss probably wouldn't fire me even if she wanted to, because I now know some parts of our computer system better than she does. Then, on the way home I noticed that they have put up boards in the park one block from my house- so I will indeed have a hockey rink next door. After that I got gas for less than $2/gallon, thanks to the fact that my nearest SA accepts competitor coupons. After that I got a chance to revisit the park and get some okay pictures, and then I came home to enjoy Jane Eyre and some interesting taco-type things. Um... Jane Eyre is an novel that I listened to online while I made supper. Lets avoid any strange rumors.
The only thing that would have made today better is if I had gone to bed an hour and a half ago.

No comments: