2/14/2009

VDAY

To all single men:

Here we are again, February 14th. Still single. So, to honor our singleness, I vote that we do something today, on the day of unmatched romantic mushiness, that we could probably never get away with if we had a girlfriend. Like playing hockey. Or watching football. Or going for a run. Or eating frozen pizza for supper. Or sending valentines to all our single female friends so they don't have to feel lonely. Or BLOWING STUFF UP!
And then, if we still feel lonely, or even if we don't, spend some one-on-one time with Jesus. Because I don't know about you, but for me it isn't often enough that I just sit and talk with Jesus. He is my first love and greatest love. If I am to one day love a wife, I must start by loving Him.
Have a great day!

John

No comments: