2/25/2009

Good day

It feels kind of weird having a rough day and a good day back-to-back, especially since most of the things that went wrong yesterday were still wrong today. Today, though, I had a lot more peace. My run was frustrating until I realized that I had run farther than I thought, so I'm not as out of shape as it seemed. I found a number of radio stations that might possibly consider hosting me and sent them emails to that effect. I wasted at least an hour on the ebay mess but I learned a lot of useful things about spam and feel like I have closure on it, as long as my shoes arrive in the mail when they are supposed to. My training sessions went well. The mother of one of my trainees called for help on homework and then told me that she loves my photos and wants to buy one. And I had another unexpected blessing drop in my lap. More details will probably be posted here soon. Plus one of my coworkers made a huge, delicious cake for her culinary arts class (she is in cooking school) and brought it to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, John. This is Esther (Andy's wife, remember???) I wanted to let you know that I am a big fan of your blog. Thank you for posting! Keep up the good work!