2/23/2009

I love love love this picture

I took this picture from the passenger seat of my coach's car as we drove back from a wedding a few summers ago. It always makes me want to fly away, but it needed a castle or something to really capture what I felt. So I took pieces out of a several different pictures taken in Ohio and Iowa, edited them a whole lot with the Gimp, and put them together to make a castle. Now I just need a knight and lady on a horse riding up to the castle. I don't have any pictures of that, so it will have to wait. I was originally planning to sell this but I realized that the castle is made up of a bunch of different buildings and I don't have property release forms for any of them. Probably not a big deal, but I am always cautious. So I am giving the electronic file free to anyone who wants it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a really cool scene. Nice work!