2/27/2009

Moving Time.

Well, on Monday I move. I found a house with 3 other dudes. Two live upstairs and rarely come down. Two of us live downstairs. I have never met the other guy who lives downstairs. The landlord told me he is in his 50s, is somewhat hard of hearing, and rarely leaves his room. He and I share a bathroom, living room, and kitchen. I am not super excited about the move. I like my current roommate and apartment. But this was open, and I think it is better than the other place I was looking at. Unfortunately, it isn't any closer to work and it will be more expensive than my current location. So all in all, it seems like backwards progress. The one good thing about this is it's month-to-month, so if something better comes up I can move in April. And who knows, maybe God wants me to get to know this mysterious apartment mate with a "Private Property, Do Not Disturb" sign on his door.

No comments: