1/06/2009

The Times are A Changin'

Yikes. It's been a while.
Since I last posted I have gotten a new job, spent two holidays with my family, and started looking for a new apartment. My roommate is moving to Dallas the end of March and I can't afford to stay here alone, so I have spent several hours on Craigslist and Rent.com looking for a new little hovel to enjoy. I also have been in contact with a potential new roommate, a guy I knew in college. So we plan to go a lookin' on Thursday.

I got the new job last week and the training starts tomorrow. I am going to be a "brain trainer." The basic idea is that kids with learning disabilities don't have to stay disabled (and probably doped up). Rather, through rigorous cognitive training, they can strengthen the skills that their mind struggles with and become good learners.

No comments: