1/31/2009

25 Random comments

This is a fad going around on Facebook.

1. When the icecaps melt, swimmers will rule the world.
2. I can wave my smallest toe on each foot.
3. Chickens are not organized.
4. I created a conspiracy theory and almost believed it.
5. We could easily house the entire world's population in a space the size of Alaska if we built the infrastructure to support the city.
6. I once explained to my English teacher that love and hate are not opposites, and neither are love and indifference. Rather, love and hate are both integrals of apathy, with the "C" factor providing the difference between them. Not sure if I believe that any more.
7. If I ever owned a portable toilet business I would name it "Carl's Bad Caverns"
8. Juggling is the most useful thing I learned in gym class
9. When I get out of sync with my environment I freeze for a second and a half. This is based on a random hunch and mathematical truths of the variety that can be shown through fractals.
10. I believe that at times math reveals metaphysics
11. I looked up metaphysics on wikipedia to make sure it meant what i thought it did. It did. Kinda.
12. SHOOT IT DEAD, IRA! SHOOT IT DEAD!
13. My cousin and I spent several hours trying to make k'nex top that would have a tangent velocity of 100 mph+. If I recall correctly, we only got it to go about 60.
14. I jumped out of a tree once with a rope tied around my waist and it wasn't long enough for my feet to touch the ground, so I swung like a piƱata.
15. I used to think that mechanical pencils were for rich kids.
16. I have received more than half a dozen letters from NASA and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
17. 1-90% requires the same amount of time and energy as 90-100%
18. I have gone 50 mph on skis and 60 mph on a tandem bicycle.
19. Poison ivy is kind to me (so far)
20. Plaid goes well with skates.
21. I am forklift certified by two different companies but almost gave myself a concussion once when I was driving one.
22. Work = Force (F) x Distance (D). Force = Mass (M) x Acceleration (A). Therefore,
Work = MAD.
23. I kissed a girl when I was five because I thought it would get her to leave me alone.
24. I have a collection of astronaut trading cards.
25. I don't think I would enjoy John The Baptist's diet unless you added corn bread to the equation.

1 comment:

C.A.S. said...

Oh my.... I laughed all the way through. How wonderful it is to have random friends!