1/22/2009

Creepy... Truly Creepy.

Point one: I am currently listening to a song with Latin Lyrics.
Point two: Today I received training to be a licensed administer of a cognitive skills test. It's almost like being a professional shrink.
Point three: I am way too excited about the National Pond Hockey Tournament tomorrow.
Point four: I got legitimately excited today when I realized that my experiences with ancient Hebrew will help me understand kids who have a hard time reading.
Point five: I bought hair gel for the first time in my life today even though I have no clue what to do with it, primarily in hopes that it will magically fix my perpetual "hat hair."

Conclusion: I am one strange person. But I am rather fond of myself.

1 comment:

C.A.S. said...

Haha.... True, you are a strange one, but I am rather fond of you as well.. hehe Good day