3/11/2009

The Refiner's Fire

It seems my prayers of late have been more and more focused on, “God, do you delight in making me nervous, or am I doing something wrong?” I know God likes last minute interventions. That fact drives me nuts. I try to be responsible. I feel that it is my duty to live as logically and carefully as I can with the reasoning skills God has given me. I don’t even take financial risks in board games! When find myself in a position where it is out of my control because others have to do their part, and I don’t see it happening, it really makes me wonder where the break in communication occurred. Can’t God tell he didn’t wire me for this? Apparently he also enjoys making his people do things they weren’t wired for. It probably has something to do with maturity.

No comments: