3/05/2009

Praise Report

I got the shoes today that I bought on ebay. So even if the guy who sold them to me was disobeying the ebay rules (and its up to them now to decide that), at least he wasn't out to scam me. They are in really good shape, too. The listing said they were display models or had been tried on in the store, so you never know how that might turn out, but they look brand new (and believe me, I know shoes). Now the only question is whether they will work with my feet. I have goofy feet so a lot of shoes that work for 98% of the population rip up my heels or irritate my arches. These are Asics, but they are a model I have never worn before, so there is some risk involved.
I had a great session with one of my trainees today as well.
And Minnesota Wild just scored two goals at the end of the second period to give themselves half a chance of winning tonight, which they need to do if they want any hope of seeing the Stanley Cup.

No comments: