5/02/2010

The test

I got 80.5% on the test, which is about 25% better than I thought I might have gotten. Praise God! It looks like I'm moving up.

I found out just now that my professor posted two responses to my current Facebook status ("John Gieske just finished the exam"). She wrote:

" And it's not too bad!!! Well done, that's the teacher who corrected it!!!!"

and

"J'aurais pu être plus sévère!! Depuis quand les femmes en France conduisent plus vite qu'aux USA quand elles vont à l'église!!!"

This means, "I could have been more severe. Since when do the women in France drive faster than in the US when they go to church?"

Haha! One of the test questions asked us to make 5 comparisons between France and our home country. Since she is my ride to church on Sundays, I thought I would play around with her a little and I wrote, well, just what she said- that the women in France drive faster when they are going to church. Good fun, good fun.

No comments: