11/13/2009

Schedule

Yesterday I had supper with a couple here at school and afterward we played scrabble with French words scoring double points. It was a lot of fun.
Yesterday I also created a schedule for myself. Hopefully it will help me organize my time and make better use of what God has entrusted to me.
Today I bought a bike helmet and a tire pump and tomorrow I plan to begin my grand bicycle adventures. I still have to decide where those adventures are going to be... but that's half the fun. There are a lot of parks around here that are just a little too far for running, and even downtown Paris and Versailles are within one day's biking range. This week trees have been losing leaves rapidly so I am hoping to get some pretty pictures at either Versailles or another notable park while there is still some fall color.

No comments: