2/03/2010

Little provisions, big provisions



Here is a link to an article about the drop on Thusrday/Friday:
http://www.fxstreet.com/news/forex-news/article.aspx?StoryId=7468e58b-07b2-4089-9a90-67d00376d52a

Thank you to everyone who prayed for the Euro/dollar exchange rate. Last Friday some international politics happened that plunged the Euro to a 7 month low against the dollar. (to translate for normal people, this is a good thing for Americans like me!) It took a couple days for me to get everything taken care of, but when all is said and done I was able to pay for tuition at an exchange rate that hasn't been possible for more than half a year. If I had paid for tuition and housing in December, when the exchange rate was worst, it would have cost me about $500 more. So thank you, God, and thank you to everyone for your prayers.

1 comment:

Jonah Berglund said...

Hey John, I was wondering if I might "publish" your testimony on the blog, "Whatever is Praiseworhty." Please let me know. Also - would you want your name to appear as the author, or simply list you as "Anonymous"?