11/04/2008

Things That Make Me Smile



Here are some things that have made me happy in the days since I last posted:
1. Spending the weekend with my parents on the family farm
2. Cheering for my friends at the conference cross country meet
3. Visiting my home church
4. Beating my dad at disc golf by one point
5. Taking pretty pictures of the lake I have run more miles around than most people run in their entire lives.
6. Finding a French radio station that I can listen to at work.
7. Finally getting the Bible on Tape, so I can listen to it in the car during my commute
8. Encountering a Southern-style roundabout and watching the Minnesota drivers who don't know what to do with it.
9. Cheering on my friends as they crushed an interval practice
10. Finally getting around to updating my blog
I have also really enjoyed talking to some good friends, either in person or online. Even when I feel frustrated, God is good!

No comments: