5/07/2009

It's Like Christmas!

God has given me many blessings this week. I am really excited to see how it is coming together.
In addition, I got some new running shoes for about 40% off retail value (Thank you God and thank you Ebay). They were badly needed as I press on towards Grandma's Marathon. The shoes I have been using were not made for 22 miles of punishment in one day.
On the same day, I got something for free that almost even made me happier- a pair of anaglyph glasses. I ordered them from an educational website. That's your first hint. They are made out of paper and colored plastic. That's your second hint. They feed my obsession with 3D images. Okay, that is more than a hint. Of course I had to try them out, so I have created a couple of 3D images. These are a little rough. I am hoping to perfect the technique.
If by some crazy circumstance you don't have 3D glasses (Because everyone does, right?), find a piece of red plastic and put it over your left eye and a piece of cyan plastic (or at least blue) and put it over your right eye. NOTE: these images are made for red/cyan anaglyph glasses, and none of the other styles. Anaglyph is the most common, but certainly not the only, 3D technique.

I think this is my best so far.

This one turned out kind of neat.

No comments: