4/19/2009

...then never

In this blog I will teleport you backward one week. It was, as you may recall, resurrection Sunday 7 days ago. My parents and I drove up to Bemidji and spent the day goofing off with my brother. Here are some fabulous pictures of our adventures. And maybe a video or two, if I can get them to load. The DSL is painfully slow sometimes.

People ask me where I am from originally. This is it, central Minnesota.

We tossed a frisbee around for a while, and Dad tried to hit the camera. He came really, really close. Out of our family, he is usually the most accurate at disk golf.












My brother conquered the plastic playground mountain. I then proceeded to boulder almost the entire way around it without touching the ground, with some guidance from dad, who could look around the corners for me and find holds.

We didn't know if we would fit, but we managed to get all three of us- my dad, my brother, and I- in the slide at once.

This is the closest we could get to a normal family picture. We are way too goofy for serious pictures.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love your family!!! Your Mom looks so proud of all her goofy guys :) Thanks for sharing these fun pics. I also love that they include NCU XC hats :D