10/03/2015

Mosquito Trap

Ever since rainy season began, our windows have been swarming with mosquitoes from dusk to dawn. Despite my attempts to repair the breeches, some mosquitoes have also made their way into our apartment each evening.

Last week, however, I noticed a significant decrease in the number of mosquitoes coming into our apartment. A quick glance at the window revealed a shortage of mosquitoes there as well- and it provided the explanation for this riddle:





Can you see it? Here is a closer picture:



He's a little critter with a big appetite! I have seen him at least every other day this week, scurrying all over our window screens to catch mosquitoes. As I type this he is climbing around on the curtain behind my head.

Please join us in praying that our useful new pet has a long and happy life on our screens!





No comments: