4/06/2013

Vacay

Last weekend my fiancée and I got away for three days with some friends. It was a wonderful chance to relax and recoup before the busyness of this past week (which will continue next week!). Here are some pictures of the weekend. Our friends found an entire villa that they could rent out as a family, and they invited us to join them there. I told my fiancée that the place felt like Rivendell- a place where we could rest between adventures. In some aspects it looked like it, as well.

It was near a lagoon so there were many birds flitting about.

There was also this rather bizarre insect/creature/thing. It was as large as the palm of my hand!
One of the great things about the place was the pool.
We ate well thanks to our friends, who are great cooks.


It was wonderful to be far from the city, amongst the birds and stars and fresh air. We even got up to watch the sunrise on Easter morning.

No comments: